Vision and Values
We aspire to be a centre of excellence offering pupils, their families, staff and the wider community outstanding inclusive and enjoyable lifelong learning.
Our Co-op Values: All of this is based upon the values of Co-op Group which will inform our behaviours.
- Self-help: We do not expect to be spoon fed – we will try to do things for ourselves in the right way and at the right time.
- Self-responsibility: Everyone should act in a responsible way around the academy site and in the local community. We take responsibility for our own learning; we want to become independent learners.Self-help; Self-responsibility; Democracy; Equality; Equity; Solidarity.
- Equality: We are proud to be part of a very multi-cultural academy, with students from all over the world; it is important that we treat each other with respect and accept that others may be different from ourselves. We should all of us have equal chances to succeed.
- Equity: We want to look for the best in each other. Rewarding others fairly to encourage all types of achievement.
- Democracy: We will contribute our ideas to make the academy a success.
- Solidarity: We can achieve more by working together, rather than as individuals.
Values are demonstrated in the Co-op ways of being:
- Do what matters most
- Be yourself, always
- Succeed together
- Show you care
Our Co-op Commitment